Good Evening BMMSL Members,

We hope this email finds you well. The executive met virtually this past Sunday, and discussed the likelihood of a season.  To date, we have not received details around permit costs, umpire costs & availability or sponsorship.  Also, we have refunded between 40-50% of the league.  Also, we have not received any COVID protocol guidelines from the City around league play. Basically, this lack of information makes it highly unlikely that we will be able to plan a meaningful season.  Even if play were to be allowed in stage 2, we are unsure the type of play and limited social interaction would be attractive to our members.  
On a positive note, we have been able to conserve the details of our End of Year Banquet details and have a date booked for 2022.  At this time, if you would still like a refund, you can contact Mary directly at msmwilly@hotmail.com to request one.  
We would like to hold a meeting on Thursday September 16, 2021 to hold elections for the vacated executive positions of President and Vice President.  If indoor gatherings are allowed at that time, we will book a City room and share the location and time details with you.  Should gatherings not be allowed, then the meeting will be held virtually, with a meeting link sent to your email.  
This pandemic has impacted every aspect of our lives, but as frustrating as that is, we hope that you continue to stay safe and look forward to playing ball next year.  Thank you for your patience and understanding through all of the challenges. 
BMMSL Executive

2020 Season

Hello patient members

Your BMMSL executive wish to provide you with a current update on the potential to have some form of a reduced season. We have been hard at work getting things ready incase they remove the emergency order and we can resume playing.

Maybe you have heard that the sports diamonds will be open only to 10 People Max for training only. We expect more info from our Mayor Patrick Brown regarding the safe opening of ours and other leagues. We are ready to go at a moments notice as we have picked teams and procured new umpires for our league and have brand new baseballs just waiting to be used. We have devised a 10 game regular season plus 3 playoff dates although it will be shortened the longer we wait. I know this has been a trying time for everyone but we will hold out hope for at least 2 more weeks in the event the emergency order is lifted. By all means if you feel can’t wait and require a refund please contact our Treasurer Mary Wilson to facilitate that process.

Yours Truly

BMMSL Executive!


Good day Players & Captains,

As you may recall, the start of the season was a wet one! The League approached the City to investigate possible ways to try to have the 3 weeks of rain-out games re-scheduled for play. Unfortunately the only times diamonds are available are weekends and other evenings during the week, which didn’t seem plausible for various reasons. Additionally unfortunate is that there is another league starting right after ours ends in September and as such we cannot simply extend the season further into September. As such, it seems the only solution is to play the first rain-out from May 9th on August 15th and the remaining rain-outs will be left unplayable. NOTE: the City of Brampton will credit the league the monies owed for the cancelled games and this will sit as a credit on the League account with the City to be used towards next year’s season.

AGAIN – August 15 games will follow the May 9th regular scheduled games.


The Executive